How do I go about setting up pre-authorized debit?


A Pre-Authorized Debit form can be requested from the GPF office, or downloaded from the GPF website. Your signature indicates your agreement with the terms and conditions. This agreement, along with a cheque marked “VOID”, must be returned by mail, fax or email to the GPF office.